The Hot Summer Nights Challenge has been over for a few weeks now, and we've finally been able to sort through all the data and results!
This was a really fun challenge, and as has been the case with each event, competition, or challenge that we have hosted so far, we are impressed by the participation level and the results. It's really cool to see how much everyone gets out on their bikes!
In total there were 400 Participants for the entire Hot Summer Nights challenge. 169 participants completed their respective challenges. And accross all three chalenges 14,141 total hours were riden, 155,323 total miles, and an accumulative 7,058,057 feet in total elevation gain were climbed!
Everyone who completed their challenge was entered into the lottery pool for prizes. We have randomly chosen five lottery winners from each challenge. Each winner will receive a free Ride With GPS t-shirt and 22oz Specialized Purist water bottle!
Here is the breakdown of data and lottery winners for each challenge:
15 Hour Challenge
- 142 Participants
- 78 Participants rode 15hrs or more!
- 3,338 Total Hours
- 35,770 Total Miles
- 1,657,634 Total Elevation Gain (Feet)
- Lottery Winners: Alionhols, Chilicheech, Carolyn, Rod and Tina, and Steve143
30 Hour Challenge
- 202 Participants
- 71 Participants rode 30hrs or more!
- 7,019 Total Hours
- 79,508 Total Miles
- 3,464,036 Total Elevation Gain (Feet)
- Lottery Winners: Gageparker, Michael, Ed, Tony M, and Andrei
60 Hour Challenge
- 56 Participants
- 20 Participants rode 60hrs or more!
- 3,785 Total Hours
- 40,045 Total Miles
- 1,936,388 Total Elevation Gain (Feet)
- Lottery Winners: Dwbitt, Melissam, Mark, Jim, and Joe
Thank you again to everyone who participated in this challenge. Keep your eyes open for more challenges this fall!
If you have any questions about Hot Summer Nights Recap email us at firstname.lastname@example.org