This year the Tour de France celebrates its 99th running and will take place from Saturday, June 30th to July 22nd and will cover 3,497 kilometers (2,173 miles). Find out if you have what it takes to ride like the grand-tour competitors. Find out who is the strongest (or has the most time on their hands) amongst your friends!
Dates - June 30th to July 22nd
Full TdF: 3,497 Kilometers / 2,173 Miles
Half TdF: 1748.5 Kilometers / 1086.5 Miles
Quarter TdF: 874.25 Kilometers / 543.25 Miles
Sign up here for one of three competitions, and challenge yourself to something you can achieve!
Prizes will be awarded for the following results in each competition:
- First person to achieve the goal distance
- Fastest average speed achieving the goal distance
- Person with the highest average VAM achieving the goal distance
- Person with most distance ridden in the 23 days
- Person who climbs the most elevation in the 23 days
If you have any questions about 2012 Tour de France Ride With GPS Competition email us at firstname.lastname@example.org